Wednesday, January 2, 2008

33: Everybody needs somebody to...

First of all: all the best of luck, health and happiness for the coming year!
I'm gonna kick off with 10 songs that all involve in some way that great feeling, the feeling that Jake & Elwood so eloquently sang about in that good old Blues Brother movie...
1. Al Kooper - Am I Wrong (3:29)
2. Ben Harper - Steal My Kisses (4:05)
3. Carmel - More More More (6:25)
4. Concretes - You Can't Hurry Love (1:59)
5. Domino - This Busisness Of Love (3:27)
6. Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You (3:59)
7. Marc Ribot's Ceramic Dog - I Found A Love (5:53)
8. Mighty Mike - I know (2:51)
9. Reverend Horton Heat - You've Got A Friend In Jimbo (5:35)
10. Soft Boys - There's Nobody Like You (3:11)

2 comments:

Charissa said...

..Emilio! :)
All the best of luck, health and happiness for 2008 to you, and your better half too!!!
I keep dropping by without commenting.
...There must be a first to everything.. ;)
Greetings Charissa. (and Toine ofcourse!)

E-mile said...

Hi Charissa, Toine and the whole bunch,thanks, all the best to you too! And keep dropping by :-)
E-mile