But ofcourse I like my occasional cold beverage :-)
I just liked the idea of, well, ofcourse first there's the sex,
then the DRUGS and then some rock 'n' roll...
It's just like Ian Dury said, that's right.
Music reflects life itself in many ways,
that's surely the reason why there are so many songs about love
(or the absence of it).
Plenty of drug-related material too...
Here comes my first stash:
1. Better Daze - Golden Brown (4:36)
2. Canned Heat - Amphetamine Annie (3:39)
3. Eels - Novocaine For The Soul (3:08)
4. Hayseed Dixie - Marijuana (2:55)
5. Morphine - Honey White (3:04)
6. Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer (4:36)
7. Nat Adderley - Quit It (3:46)
8. Nick Drake - Cocaine Blues (2:58)
9. Otis Taylor - Mama's Selling Heroin (3:53)
10. Queens Of The Stone Age - Feel Good Hit of the Summer (2:43)