Ah, wah wah...
You can hear a lot of it in Jimi's music, Johnny Guitar Watson was known to use it sometimes and generally speaking, music history would have sounded a whole lot different, if the thing was never invented. I gathered 10 tracks here that all (in some manner) have more or less wah in them.
I MUST thank Fufu Stew here, cause I nicked a few of his personal goodies :-)
Visit him, he has cooked up a funkalicious souladystic holiday diner!
Wah'ts more to say... Wah'ts you waiting for?
1. Afrique - Get It (3:23)
2. Dave Hamilton - Cracklin' Bread (2:53)
3. David T. Walker - Doo Doo (4:07)
4. Donald Austin - Do Me Right (3:07)
5. Eugene Blacknell - Wah Wah Funk (5:13)
6. Hidden Cost - Vibrations (3:03)
7. Maynard Parker - The World Is A Ghetto (5:44)
8. Mel Brown - 18 Pounds Of Unclean Chitlings Pt. 1(3:55)
9. Soul Ones - Soul Pot (3:09)
10. Soultors - Stone Cold Part 2 (3:07)
Chris Biscoe - Profiles of Mingus (TRIO RECORDS 2017) - Saxophonist and clarinetist *Chris Biscoe* has been on the British scene for a long time, but he's made the territory between postbop and free-jazz enti...
12 minutes ago