Thursday, December 13, 2007

22: Sleepy, Tired Or Just Lazy ?

Like the title says...
Take it easy out there and enjoy.

1. Afro Celt Sound System - Even In My Dreams (7:04)
2. Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping (2:54)
3. Brian Eno - By This River (3:03)
4. Eva - So Tired (2:07)
5. I Monster - Daydream In Blue (3:39)
6. J.J. Cale - After Midnight (2:26)
7. Mama Cass Elliott - Blow Me A Kiss (2:50)
8. Tindersticks - People Keep Comin' Around (7:11)
9. Turin Brakes - Feeling Oblivion (3:41)
10. X-Press 2 feat. David Byrne - Lazy (6:58)

http://sharebee.com/8b5c947e

2 comments:

crybo said...

Like your blog, I started my blog last year putting out my own compilations but just did not get the hits, interest or downloads I expected. People, I found, were more interested in albums or single tunes. Oh yeah, and no one can ever be arsed commenting. It can all be a bit demoralising, but maybe you'll have a different experience. Great selection of tunes on your posts.

E-mile said...

Hi Crybo,
Glad you like this little blog!
You're right 'bout people NOT commenting, that's so true!
You could pass this one on to your friends ofcourse, I have just started my "therapy"...
I put "deep thoughts" into each selection of 10, and it's also a way for me to re-listen all my music again. Keep visiting and thanks for the support, E-mile