Today part 3 (indeed) of the drug-related stories.
One that never fails to move me is the one by Swamp Dogg,
a truly sad story of a soldier returning from the Vietnam war
with a bad habit (and a piece of shrapnell in his knee).
Blessed are the days you're sober and sane,
maybe there will be no more junkies if they'll find a Cure For Pain
(that's right Mark Sandman).
1. Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band -
Brown Sugar (2:25)
2. Drum Circus - La - Si - Do (2:22)
3. Ebony Rhythm Band - Drugs Ain't Cool (2:45)
4. Ebony Rhythm Band - Drugs Ain't Cool [Instrumental (2:45)
5. Gil Scott-Heron - Angel Dust (4:12)
6. Harlem Experiment - Reefer Man (3:01)
7. JD & The Evil's Dynamite Band - Haaa-Sheesh (3:26)
8. JD & The Evil's Dynamite Band - Just Some More Haaa-Sheesh (3:18)
9. Savoy Brown - Needle And Spoon (3:21)
10. Swamp Dogg - Sam Stone (4:01)