As my birthday is coming up very shortly,
I was taking a trip to memory lane and
to the music I listened to when I was (so much) younger...
As you can see I've always had a "thing" for epic songs that
took a whole album side (LP's I'm talking).
Vinyl is still something special,
though I substituted many of my LP's for CD's.
Due to the length of some of these 10 songs I had to split it
in 2, so you need both parts for the whole package.
For me, today these are a few songs that DID the matter,
but still haven't lost their sweetness.
1. Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well Part I+II (9:05)
2. Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun (12:40)
3. Kevin Ayers - Song For Insane Times (4:01)
4. Man - C'mon (Live) (19:03)
5. Pink Floyd - Echoes (23:29)
6. Supertramp - Aries (7:37)
7. Uriah Heep - Salisbury (16:17)
8. Utopia - Singring and The Glass Guitar
(An Electrified Fairy Tale) (18:21)
9. Wishbone Ash - Sometime World (6:52)
10. Yes - Sweetness (4:35)