Today a rather random selection of songs with no words.
From jazzy to poppy, from funky to trippy...
The "cry your heart out song" here is by Charles Mingus,
from the ALL CLASSIC '59 album Ah Um.
Strongly & highly recommended de moi.
John Medeski and Billy Martin are playing without
their fellow inmate Chris Wood on the 2007 album
Mago, all very good stuff!
Let the 10 instrumentals do the talking from here on and enjoy.
1. Billy Larkin & The Delegates - Tarantula (2:21)
2. Billy Martin & John Medeski - Bamboo Pants (4:23)
3. Charles Mingus - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat (5:44)
4. Dino Saluzzi Rosamunde Quartet - Milonga Delos Morenos (3:09)
5. Emperor Penguin - Beats From The Bungalow (3:17)
6. Garage A Trois - The Dwarf (4:13)
7. Gentle Rain - Jelly (4:28)
8. Herbie Hancock - Hornets (19:35)
9. Red Snapper - They're Hanging Me Tonight (6:07)
10. Traffic - Tragic Magic (6:43)
Link removed by dee-em-cee-ay request!