Part 6 of the wah-wah story.
I'm beginning to grow a little deformation in my ears,
no matter what music I put on lately,
my "inner radar" is always on the "hearout" for wah :-)
Even in the Santana track, which is very strange:
I've had and listened to that album like forever,
only to hear it this time with a fat wah-wah in it...
I swear I payed no attention to it the other 1000 times I heard it...
1. Baby Charles - No Controlling Me (3:53)
2. Blue Jays - What Do You Want? (3:32)
3. C.K. Mann - Funky Highlife (2:01)
4. Dust Bros. - 33 1/3 God (3:50)
5. In Crowd - Mango Walk (3:12)
6. Inganda Kenya - Shalode (3:45)
7. Isaac Hayes - Look Of Love (11:11)
8. Jesse Anderson - Mighty Mighty (2:09)
9. Santana - Look Up (To See What's Coming Down) (3:00)
10. The Interns - Soul Drippins (2:44)