Glops, a weird bunch this time!
But typing "the tenth ten" was also a kinda strange,
so what the heck!
Maybe some of it is indeed a little bit "out there"
for some ears, but it's all good!
And if you (or your ears) don't agree, well, than it's just me...
here we go:
1. Alela Diane - Pirate's Gospel (2:55)
2. Mike Keneally Band - This Tastes Like A Hotel (15:15)
3. Nathaniel Mayer - I Found Out (4:04)
4. Pirates - Cuttin' Out (1:58)
5. Prelapse - Alarms (3:28)
6. Rodriguez - Sugar Man (3:48)
7. Sons And Daughters - Medicine (2:11)
8. Tapes 'N Tapes - Insistor (4:20)
9. Twyker-Klimek-Heil - Wintersleepers (8:51)
10. William S. Burroughs - Words Of Advice For Young People (4:12)
have FUN, and next 10 are gonna be strictly J.A.Z.Z.
(which, according to Frank Zappa, is "not dead, it just smells funny")
J.S. Bach Dance Suites by Fred Thomas (ODRADEK RECORDS 2017) - *DANCE SUITES* *Fred Thomas* *J.S. BACH* *In a moment of lucidity, I wondered: when you’re dealing with the most miraculous body of human creation in all...
9 hours ago