Thursday, November 15, 2007

The First Ten Commandments

Well, for this first ones I just had to be funky!
Let the songs that do the matter do the work.
I'll say no more, except for this:
--------------------------------------
The one's that you could explore more
(dig deeper into)
are Larry Young, Melvin Jackson and Clifford Coulter.
--------------------------------------
tracklisting: (so you'll know what you're gonna hear)

1. Ambros Seelos - Mabusso (2:43)
2. Clifford Coulter - VJC (6:38)
3. Della Reese - I Got The Blues (3:27)
4. Harry Connick Jr. - Joe Slam and the Spaceship (7:13)
5. Herman Kelly- Dance To The Drummer's Beat (4:16)
6. Joe South - Misunderstanding (3:57)
7. Josephine Taylor - I've Made Up My Mind (1969) (2:57)
8. Larry Youngs Fuel - Turn Off The Lights (7:02)
9. Melvin Jackson - Funky Skull Pt.1&2 (4:53)
10. Sir Joe Quarterman & Free Soul - (I've Got) So Much Trouble In My Mind (6:18)

enjoy & keep the E-mile up.

for now,

swing low and move your hips!

http://rapidshare.com/files/69804877/E-mile_s_first_10.rar

No comments: