For this one I stumbled upon a few gems in my collection I'm sure I couldn't live without, even in my next lifetime...or the one after that :-)
I know 'commandments' sound a bit biblical, but everyone's gotta live by some 'rules' I guess.
Mine are quite simple: when it's good, it's good.
My ears recieve, my mind divides, my body reacts, and those 3 leave me just where the music wants me to be: in the right place! (but, yeah, maybe in the wrong time...)
Anyways, here's another 10 (great) songs, including some early work of Fatboy Slim, the unforgettable sounds of Mark Sandman & Co., a little X-files theme I put in there with MC 900 FT Jesus myself and a great Michael Jackson work out...
Please buy all the Morphine albums you can get your hands on,
they are all GOOD, oh YES, they are a CURE FOR PAIN :-)
here's the tracklisting, so you'll be a little prepared for what's here to hear:
1. Earl Gaines - hymn n°5 (3:21)
2. Freddie King - San-Ho-Zay (2:33)
3. Fried Funk Food - Freak Of Da Week (6:41)
4. MC 900 Ft Jesus - Killer Inside Me (4:10)
5. Morphine - thursday (3:26)
6. Nine - famaldahyde (4:15)
7. Ray-O-Vacs- besame mucho (2:49)
8. Roberta Flack - Go Up Moses (5:23)
9. Senor Coconut - BEAT IT (Merengue) (3:55)
10. Zita Swoon - Hot Hotter Hottest (4:47)
enjoy and keep the E-mile up!
E-mile's 5th commandment (RS)
Chris Biscoe - Profiles of Mingus (TRIO RECORDS 2017) - Saxophonist and clarinetist *Chris Biscoe* has been on the British scene for a long time, but he's made the territory between postbop and free-jazz enti...
13 minutes ago