Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Sixth Ten Commandments

Well, well well...
What more do I gotta say?

I bring you 10 new songs from my collection, 10 songs that are somewhat in a joyful mood, I guess... I confess to the blues, I confess to a black man's soul, I confess to collect songs I really like. Again a few covers, or songs that became "famous" by other bands...

What's more to say?

I'll give you the tracklisting here:

1. Eilen Jewell - High shelf booze (3:38)
2. Kenny Rankin - In The Name Of Love (3:20)
3. Oscar Brown Jr. - Barra Limpa (3:05)
4. Pharoah Sanders- Our Roots Began In Africa (4:47)
5. Pura Fé - Wait till You come back again (4:12)
6. Reuben Howell - help the people (2:23)
7. Sonny Boy Williamson [II] - One Way Out (2:47)
8. Steve Cropper, Pops Staples & Albert King - Tupelo (6:04)
9. Tony Sherman - Slippin' Into Darkness (4:30)
10. Wilson Turbinton - A New Kind Of Love (2:18)

I won't bother you with the ones you COULD explore more,
just listen & find out for yourselves!

1 comment:

E-mile said...

re-re-upped:

http://www.multiupload.com/DBHMG7INNY