Money, green, bread, or cash....
Dollars, Euro's, Yens or Pounds...
Credits & Debts, one thing is for sure:
we got 10 winners here,
dealing with all kindsof currency,
most of them so funky you end up
in the pawnshop to get them back!
Both the Allen Toussaint and the Hummingbird
songs have GREAT wah-wah's in them,
C-Mon & Kypski are a Dutch Duo with great
musical skills, check 'm out HERE.
Though their first 3 albums aren't on their site anymore,
those are totally worth checking out :-)
I'm not rewarding interest on the 10 songs here,
I'll advice you to just get 'em in your port-folio
and remember: don't spend it all in one place!
1. Allen Toussaint - Viva La Money (3:34)
2. Aretha Franklin - Money Won't Change You (2:08)
3. Boscoe - Money Won't Save You (3:40)
4. C-Mon & Kypski - Money Money (4:41)
5. Don Covay - Money (That's What I Want) (2:59)
6. Hummingbird - You Can Keep The Money (3:14)
7. Roland Kirk - Dirty Money Blues (3:44)
8. Third Generation Band - Because Of Money (5:54)
9. Tramp - Funky Money (5:46)
10. Young-Holt Unlimited -
Ain't There Something Money Can't Buy (2:51)