Today part 9 of the (I hope neverending) wah chronicles.
Everything funky as hell & groovy as well!
On the first track I'm not so much near completely sure,
where all of those wah'd sounds come from-
my guess is that the keys, the bass AND the guitars are switched on?
That song is covered a hundred times or so by the way,
I think it was a Bill Withers original.
1. Creative Source - Who Is He And What Is He To You (10:57)
2. Crown Heights Affair - Streaking (2:59)
3. Discoettes - Yes We Can Can (3:47)
4. Ed Royal & Enne - Use Your Brain (5:45)
5. Frederick Knight - Trouble (3:08)
6. Funk Inc. - Message From The Meters (6:12)
7. Pool-Pah - Sour Soul (2:52)
8. Soul Searchers - We The People (5:12)
9. Spanky Wilson & the Quantic Soul Orchestra
- Message To Tomorrow (3:01)
10. The Pc's Ltd. - Fast Man (2:38)