Today it's time for REALLY great covers!
Some hilarious(ly good), a few shamelessly bad.
Funny fact is that 2 of these songs became great hits
for Eric Burdon & the Animals...
Being a Thin Lizzy fan (way back in the days)
I only recognized the Sleepwalker workout
the moment they started singing the lyrics!
1. Britney Spears never sounded as good as this,
2. Kate Bush can wuther away as of now,
3. Frank Zappa (rest in peace) will smile,
4. for THIS we don't know exactly who to blame,
but most stuff from 1970 sounds good anyways,
5. James Brown knew it all along,
6. Neil Young IS (let's face it) an old man,
7. Abba should never reunite (God Forbid!),
8. Bennie Benjamin, Gloria Caldwell and Sol Marcus
want you to read THIS for full appreciation,
9. Barrett Strong & Norman Whitfield made lotsa
money writing songs like this,
10.and really, Thin Lizzy needs Phil Lynott (we dearly miss him)
1. Ahmet & Dweezil Zappa - Hit Me Baby One More Time (4:11)
2. Futureheads - Hounds Of Love (3:02)
3. J*Davey - Dirty Love (4:08)
4. Joseph - The House Of The Rising Sun (2:26)
5. Liquid Smoke - It's A Man's World (4:53)
6. Lizz Wright - Old Man (3:41)
7. Solal Feat. Melonie Cannon - Dancing Queen (3:40)
8. Place Of Skulls - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (4:40)
9. Savoy Brown - I Can't Get Next to You (6:39)
10. Sleepwalker - Don't Believe A Word (5:01)