Alas, no new wah't going on today,
instead I'll take y'all unto a funky frenzy into the world of hiphop...
- again ??? -
No worries, it's all better than and more important
very much more IN the Game and/or worth your Fifty Cent [:-)
This mix relates to the "better" side of rap,
the one you can nod yer heads to, or even dance to, if you're one of those
B-Boys who are able to seemingly defy gravity with their moves...
For those who can relate to the above,
feel free to do your thing on track nr. 6 please :-)
I wanted to do -just- a small 10 track comp today, but I had
to include a kinda O'L'D' time fav from 1990 when I heard it back,
dropping needles from track to track...
irresistible "old skool-shit" you probably know (or not?)
Made me realize I HAVE to do an all-time-fav-top-10 of
Ultramagnetic and/or Kool Keith stuff some time soon!
Anywhos, rest is from the mid towards end 90's stuff,
all without a doubt classix by now, so E.N.J.O.Y.
and remember the basic instructions before leaving earth...
1. Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Devotion '92 (4:01)
2. Genius & GZA - B.I.B.L.E. (4:19)
3. Mos Def - B-Boy Document (4:06)
4. Jeru The Damaja - Revenge Of The Prophet pt5 (4:05)
5. Lord Finesse - Funky Technician (4:41)
6. Metabass - Transform Gravity (3:11)
7. Motion Man & Kut Masta Kurt - Duck Duck Duck (4:04)
8. O.C. & Freddie Foxxx - M.U.G. (3:18)
9. Pacewon - All Get By (2:54)
10. Rasco & Planet Asia & Kut Masta Kurt - Take It Back Home (3:55)
11. The Giant - Hidden Crate (3:29)