Sunday, May 17, 2009

243: cats & co vol.4


hi.
Today another celebration for cat-related stuff & co!
I'm really starting to believe a cat can have (at least) 9 lives,
our oldest (pushin 20 I think!) has spend almost all 9,
and is kinda reaching for his 10th...
He's just a stubborn kinda fellow, I guess :-)
-
Anywho, here's a fresh workout on the cat-theme,
widely various and with totally thematic terror,
I must thank -once again- all the folks I met on
my musical journeys (you know who you are!) and only
can hope some of you enjoy this cats & kittens comp!
-
1. Bill Rieflin, Robert Fripp, Trey Gunn -
Hootenanny At The Pink Pussycat (2:12)
2. Bootsy Collins - Fat Cat (7:07)
3. Cujo - Cat People (5:50)
4. Dave Douglas - Kitten (4:23)
5. Gianluca Petrella - Pussy Hair (4:24)
6. Ink spots - That Cat Is High (2:56)
7. James Taylor Quartet - The Cat (3:12)
8. Joey DeFrancesco - The Cat (4:56)
9. Klaus Doldinger - Waltz Of The Jive Cats (3:04)
10. Marcin Wasilewski - The Cat (9:58)
11. Memphis Slim & Canned Heat -
Black Cat Cross My Trail (3:04)
12. Nucleus - Alley Cat (14:10)
13. Ronnie Foster - Cheshire Cat (8:05)
14. Roshell Anderson - When The Cats Away (3:30)
15. Routine Jazz Sextet - The Crosseyed Cat (3:38)
16. Ruder Than You - Pussy Cat's Revenge (3:06)
17. Terry Gibbs - The Big Cat (4:29)
18. Tiki Tones - What's New Pussycat (3:35)
19. Tony Monaco - Roz Da Cat (8:19)
20. Z For Zafra - This Cats On Fire (3:21)
-

3 comments:

MFS Equipe ♪ said...

Hi E-Mile!
here's ''your'' post:


http://myfavouritesound.wordpress.com/2009/05/18/tony-monaco-live-at-the-orbit-room/

thanks you again dear friend!

Peace

jazzlover said...

Greetings!

Just discovered your blog.
Just want to say that you are doing an excellent job Dude!
I love compilations and I think that I will spend here hell lot of time now.
I added your blog to my list.

Regards

jazzlover

E-mile said...

link is removed due to a DMCA complaint, these are NOT cool cats [:-)
peace, E-mile