Tuesday, January 27, 2009

222: Rock 'N' Blues Groovers...

Hi.
When I was starting to select songs for this compilation
I thought of it as a collection of fat bluesy rock 'n' roll songs,
then I believed it was all a bit more fat rock'n'rolling
bluessongs all together, then I thought maybe it was just another
great compilation of songs to feel good about all the bad,
then I realized I couldn't figure it out I guess...
-
fact in the end is Beefheart gets his great cover-version,
there's some fuzzy (wah-wah) guitar to be enjoyed all around,
I made me some awesome Blues Brothers artwork
(just click the pic, you know what I mean!)
and the songs really rock, so what do I care?
[:-)
Enjoy!
-
1. André Williams - I'm A Man (4:45)
2. Arno - Gimme Dat Harp Boy (3:01)
3. Bo Hansson - The Sun (Parallel or 90 degrees) (7:13)
4. Captain Beefheart - Gimme Dat Harp Boy (3:31)
5. Cosmic Travelers - Farther Up The Road (9:09)
6. Dirty Blues Band - What Is Soul, Babe? (3:57)
7. Exuma - Exuma, The Obeah Man (6:15)
8. Fresh Blueberry Pancake - Stranded (4:50)
9. Incredible Hog - Wreck My Soul (5:41)
10. Next Morning - Faces Are Smiling (6:29)
11. Patto - I Got Rhythm (4:48)
12. Raven - Let's Eat (5:47)
-
222-some what do I care rock'n'blues groovers (RS)
or
222-some what do I care rock'n'blues groovers (MF)
-

No comments: