Glops, a weird bunch this time!
But typing "the tenth ten" was also a kinda strange,
so what the heck!
Maybe some of it is indeed a little bit "out there"
for some ears, but it's all good!
And if you (or your ears) don't agree, well, than it's just me...
here we go:
1. Alela Diane - Pirate's Gospel (2:55)
2. Mike Keneally Band - This Tastes Like A Hotel (15:15)
3. Nathaniel Mayer - I Found Out (4:04)
4. Pirates - Cuttin' Out (1:58)
5. Prelapse - Alarms (3:28)
6. Rodriguez - Sugar Man (3:48)
7. Sons And Daughters - Medicine (2:11)
8. Tapes 'N Tapes - Insistor (4:20)
9. Twyker-Klimek-Heil - Wintersleepers (8:51)
10. William S. Burroughs - Words Of Advice For Young People (4:12)
have FUN, and next 10 are gonna be strictly J.A.Z.Z.
(which, according to Frank Zappa, is "not dead, it just smells funny")
BRZZVLL - Waiho (SDBAN RECORDS October 2017) - Belgian fusion band *BRZZVLL* (pronounced Brazzaville) are set to release their seventh studio album this autumn, entitled *‘Waiho’*, released *6th Octo...
22 minutes ago